I’m back on the wagon! Thank you for your encouragement and advice 🙂
Two weeks ago, my starting weight was 64,1 kg or 141 lbs. (Eeeekkk!!) I was really hoping not to have to share my weight (as no woman wants to divulge that info) however I realize that it is a bit difficult to follow my journey unless you have all the facts. Two weeks down, and exactly 2 kg down as well. Current weight as of this morning: 62,1 kg or 136 lbs (give or take…the conversion isn’t always perfect).
Given my absolute impatience, it is frustrating not to be losing weight at a faster pace. Yes, I know, shedding 1 kg per week is actually the healthy way to diet. Still, there are some fantastic pieces hanging in my closet that I am just dying to get back into!
This week, it’s back on the exercise wagon. Seriously.
- 100 squats daily
- Return to the hand weights, kettle bells and resistance weights (alternated)
- Add in some cardio to get things started. (jumping jacks, jogging, etc)
As for le diet, I’ll remain on the intermittent fast, but allow myself some protein snacks in the form of sunflower seeds, chia seeds and flax if I reach the point of ravenous before meal time. Back to the yerba mate and green tea during the day and tons of water at night.
Lessons learned from the past 2 weeks:
- Ixnay on the Carbs
- Pigging out during a 2 hour period doesn’t really help. Must keep it in moderation
- Veggies keep me feeling full, longer
- Caffeine keeps me up half the night if I’m guzzling green tea in the evening
- Sporadic exercise does nothing
Wish me luck! Please share your thoughts, I look forward to reading and trying them 🙂
Thanks for reading!