What to look forward to…
Hello peeps 🙂
I’ll try to keep this brief, since I know that time is valuable. It’s because of that, that I am writing this post. Since we only have one life (Which makes time far more valuable than money, in my opinion) I thought it might be beneficial to map out what kind of posts you can expect from me & what experiments I’m facing over the next several months. This way, you can decide if it is worth your time to read and follow, if there is something specific that you are looking for.
- The weightloss/diet/fitness journey continues. Unless a major breakthrough occurs at some point, this will be updated on a once weekly basis until I reach my goal weight.
- Covering the never ending quest for beauty: Facials, cosmetics, new beauty products & reviews, creams, oils, treatments & peels, nutrition, etc. These will be posted once I’ve had time to notice results. Or on the day-of facials.
- Fashion and decor: Photos, stores, links, prices and opinions
- Health and wellness: Home remedies, massage and I will begin the cellulite cupping treatments. (I’m so excited!) These will be posted on a same-day or day-after basis, continuing through each treatment to follow progress.
- Home renovation. Yes, you heard me…DIY! This should be the most entertaining of all of it…especially since yours truly can barely wield a hammer. I purchased an old farmhouse this summer and well…lets just say that I can clearly see that in the next 10 years or so, this place will have had all but the bones replaced, repaired, redecorated, rerouted or modified in some other way. These posts will be sporadic at best, but will follow my progress here.
- Recipes: OK, so I’m not the best cook…especially when I’m traveling. But occasionally, I do happen to stumble upon some super easy, seriously yummy stuff. When I do, I’ll post it…promise! Forever on the lookout 😉
- Travel, travel, travel! I travel frequently and will be posting more about my travels in multi-part updates. At the moment, I’m kind of here, there and everywhere so you can expect updates from some of the places I’ve been going with things to do/see, and then future updates containing additional information, places, people, prices, and fun stuff when I just have a chance to get it all together, back up my research (I want you to have the same great experiences I do!) and make sure that my tourist brain doesn’t take over.
That’s what you can expect. I only post when I actually have something to say, so you don’t have to worry about your email inbox flooding over with one-liners. All of my experiences are real and from my own life, so they will not be found anywhere else on the web (except perhaps my instagram: my_life_is_an_experiment ).
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!