3 Day Quote Challenge

I accepted this challenge from Chape Personal Trainer  A very interesting, helpful and forgiving site. (I hope you’ll go check them out).

The Challenge seems simple enough, so I hope some of you will also accept the challenge and share.

There are 3 Challenge rules:

• You need to post for 3 days in a row
  • You must pick 1-3 quotes daily
  • In each post, you must challenge 3 bloggers

Today I’m quoting Anthony Damiani. He penned one of my favorite books Standing in your own way: Talks on the nature of ego

Most people don’t know or don’t accept the fact that if they had no thoughts they would be happy.’

…but when you look at the dream, you know that the dream character borrowed whatever consciousness he or she has from the person having the dream.

The recognition that the ego is part of the world’s being comes upon you and you stop saying that it doesn’t exist.

My nominees for today:

Roo’s ruse

Mrs Strawberry Blonde

Brew N Spew

Until tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

-mliae

1. chape says:

Great quotes!
    I like the first one. And I think I don´t get the third 🙂

Thanks! Yea, Damiani has a way of talking in circles. He centers around the existential possibilities of the brain being able to fully understand itself and the parameters thereof. Mostly questioning, if the brain would cease to function if it reached the parameters of understanding itself, or expand beyond -making it possible to recognize and co-exist with all unknowns beyond that point.

1. chape says:

Thank you 🙂 I should read Damiani first but, just don´t take my opinion too seriously 😀
        Those possibilities are none, or close to. There is no full understanding of something, there is not a single finished knowledge area… I love the topic 😀

It’s a good one 😀

Thanks! I think it’s fun too 🙂

2. Thanks for thinking of me with this one. But I won’t be doing the quote challenge. I can’t keep up with things at the moment.

No problemo! Life gets busy sometimes, I totally understand. Maybe the next one 🙂