The Versatile Blogger Award!

Thank you so much to Chape Personal Trainer for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! Peer recognition is a wonderful thing and it feels great to be recognized by a successful fellow blogger who never ceases to amaze me. Thanks again, David!

I really love these kinds of awards where I can pass it along to those bloggers that I’m impressed by. My nominees were all chosen due to their lovely writing, coverage of versatile topics or meanderings and the fact that I am a fan of theirs. ๐Ÿ™‚

versatile-blogger-award-3

The rules are simple:

1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
  3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
  4. Share seven facts about yourself.

7 Facts about me:

1. I’m a friend for life kind of person
  2. I would rather do things, than have things
  3. Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons
  4. I quit colouring my hair on a bet that I would never stick to my New Year’s resolutionโ€ฆ5 years ago.
  5. I love to cook, but recipes baffle me
  6. I would rather have 3 outfits that I look Ah-maz-ing in than 20 outfits that I look O.K. in
  7. I’m a fan of punk

10. Dancing with Mosquitos
  11. The incidentalist
  12. Life of an El Paso Woman
  13. A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
  14. A Beautiful Whim
  15. Rat Race of my Life

All the best to my lovely nominees, I look forward to reading more!

Thanks for reading!

1. Congratulations on your award and thank you very much for finding me worth your nomination. My regards ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank youโ€ฆand of course! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Thank you very much Mliae.

2. Mysticalwriter says:

Congratulations

3. Congratulations! And thank you for the nomination. I may take a week or two in getting round to posting it:) I’m with you on doing rather than having. And I don’t colour my hair either. It always makes my scalp itchy! Too many chemicals.

Thanks andโ€ฆyou’re welcome ๐Ÿ˜€ Take your time, I know you’re very busy. Thumbs up on the no-colour and doing preference ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D

1. Cool! Have a great weekend:)

4. amaya911 says:

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for nominating me! I’ll do a post soon.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to your post!

5. Hey Thank you so much for nominating me. ๐Ÿ™‚ And congratulations to you and all other nominees,
    Here is my post: https://ratraceofmylife.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/versatile-blogger-award-2-3-4/

You’re very welcomeโ€ฆgreat post! Great that you added extra’s to the rule, it’s nice to learn about my fellow bloggers ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Congratulations! And well deserved. Keep up your great work in this space and we will keep reading! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much Lisa, for your kind words! ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. GeorgieMoon says:

What a great idea! And thanks for the nomination! I’ve never been nominated for anything before. You have inspired me to look at some new blogs and make some nominations to pass on. Watch this space!

Awesome! I’m watching, I’m watching! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. chape says:

Congrats punk!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ *music blaring

9. Relish says:

Congrats! And thank you for nominating me. This motivates me to do more! I will make a post in the next few days. All the best.

Awesome! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

10. r_prab says:

Oh this is so beautiful! You are a friend for life kind of a person!I rarely hear people saying it! You must have some great friends ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! Nice that you noticed ๐Ÿ˜€ Great friends are hard to come by, but they are valued here ๐Ÿ™‚

11. r_prab says:

Oh and I laughed too loudly when I read the 5th point! ๐Ÿ˜€

Glad to hear it! Terrifying, isn’t it? Can’t follow a recipe all the way through without going off courseโ€ฆnot even once.

1. r_prab says:

Not even once? Well dont stop trying though! One fine day you will make a blogpost saying “I did it” ๐Ÿ˜€

Lolz ๐Ÿ™‚ maybe a couple times… Usually I just wind up completely re-adapting it halfway through & making a whole new dish. Then posting my version here. Keep an eye out, that ‘I did it!’ post is coming. Still braving the baking world. *fear

12. Thank you so much for your nomination. It’s greatly appreciated !

13. Jam says:

Thanks for the nomination lovely! I’m honoured ๐Ÿ™‚ Here’s my post: https://leavesetlivres.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/thank-you-versatile-blogger-award/