The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much to Chape Personal Trainer for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! Peer recognition is a wonderful thing and it feels great to be recognized by a successful fellow blogger who never ceases to amaze me. Thanks again, David!
I really love these kinds of awards where I can pass it along to those bloggers that I’m impressed by. My nominees were all chosen due to their lovely writing, coverage of versatile topics or meanderings and the fact that I am a fan of theirs. 🙂
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts about me:
- I’m a friend for life kind of person
- I would rather do things, than have things
- Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons
- I quit colouring my hair on a bet that I would never stick to my New Year’s resolution…5 years ago.
- I love to cook, but recipes baffle me
- I would rather have 3 outfits that I look Ah-maz-ing in than 20 outfits that I look O.K. in
- I’m a fan of punk
My versatile nominees!:
- Leena’s Creative Box
- Teacup Talk
- The view from my window
- Leaves et Livres
- Project Relish
- Simple Dimple site
- Third Time Lucky
- Amy Lucia
- Retirement and Beyond
- Dancing with Mosquitos
- The incidentalist
- Life of an El Paso Woman
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- A Beautiful Whim
- Rat Race of my Life
All the best to my lovely nominees, I look forward to reading more!
Thanks for reading!