Recycled Book Reading Challenge!
I’ve really been wishing to create a reading challenge that I hope many people will join. I’m not a book blogger, but I do enjoy reading and reporting. All books are important, each in their own way. I guess you can assume that since I’m all over the map in life, my tastes in books is a bit erratic as well. So, I don’t stick to one form of literature…I like everything!
Book clubs and running out to purchase the newest hot item on the shelf has a tendency to get expensive after awhile, so I would like to focus on used or ‘recycled’ books. Remember that library book you bought for 10 cents? Or the second hand store find for 25 cents? Those are the ones about which I’m speaking. We all have them…some, like me, have a closet full just waiting to be read.
Here’s what I’m thinking:
- Beginning once the challenge is accepted, pick an old find, dust it off, take a good photo and start reading.
- If you would to tag some fellow bloggers, which you think might enjoy the challenge…feel free to spread the joy!
- On the 1st day of every month for the next 12 months, post a review of the book, commentary, joke, or opinion (complete with photo).
- Please include in the post a ping back to the challenge or challenger
- Link to your book post on this comment section, and announce our next months book
What do you think? 12 recycled books of your choosing, in 12 months?
Please share, link, repost, reblog or pass along…The more, the merrier!
Thanks for reading!
*Photo sourced via Pixabay