Thank you to the awesome blog GRae Area for nominating me for this Blogger Recognition Award! It means so much to me to be recognized by my peers 😉 Thank you!
This peer recognition award was created by blogger at Edge of Night. I love peer recognition awards because it gives us a chance to thank those who have provided us with insightful, memorable and sometimes funny blog posts – by formally recognizing them and suggesting their blogs to our readers.
The rules are simple:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
My advice to new bloggers:
Network as much as possible! There are so many millions of blogs in the blogosphere that it is next to impossible to set yourself apart in the beginning. I’ve found that joining in courses, challenges and prompts proves to be an invaluable resource. But if you really want to find the gold, you must dig for it. Set a goal to go through your reader and discover new blogs. Don’t just like everything, but READ it. Like, comment, follow. Through doing this I have met, networked and made some good friends here that have really been helping me along so much and in so many ways, in my blogging journey.
Write something worth reading. I try to support as many of my fellow bloggers as possible, but the time I spend reading blogs is valuable. It’s time from my life. So I can tell you that when I find something really good, I’m very happy to have invested my time…as opposed to those posts that seem as if it took less than 5 minutes to just write anything and hit ‘publish’. The effort you put it, will be returned.
My awesome nominees:
- R Prab
- Mrs. Strawberry Blonde
- Leennas Creative Box
- Jonathan Olivier
- Perfect the Days
- Project Relish
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Georgie Moon
- Zero Creativity
- Teacup Talk
- Be like water