Meet the Beasts! <3 The newest members of the family :D

I would love to introduce our newest members of the family! This adorable Husky duo finally came home after a grueling 3 months of adoption papers, interviews, fact checking, more interviews, medical and training requests, etc.

We were so hoping to have them here for Christmas, but instead we managed to get them here just in time for Valentine’sโ€ฆand oh what a Valentines it was! It is a female and male, both trained as sled dogs, whose names are borderline unpronounceable, so I’ve nicknamed them meanings: ‘The Queen’ and ‘Snuggly’.

IMG_4858

Meet The Queen

She is the leader of the pack. She pulls, runs, pulls, and chews the insides out of a tennis ball in seconds. Not the most trustworthy of beings when she came to us, it took me days to even coax her into letting me pat her head. Now she’s just fine and totally relaxed! She is streamlined for sledding and knows exactly what she wants to do. (Regardless of if its what YOU want her to do).

IMG_4859

Meet Snuggly

This guy is my new teddy bear. Since I’m a woman, his tendency towards protection kicked in almost immediately. He loves to snuggle, helps himself to a nice spot on the sofa for some window watching, eats everything – I mean everything! Loves runs, snow and all things remotely edible.

So these 2 will be making sure that I’ve got buns, abs and arms of steal by the time summer rolls around. One week and I can already feel the burnโ€ฆBIG TIME! Expect to see these two on the regular ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for reading!

๐Ÿ™‚ Theyve got Puppy dog faces down pat!

1. Katie says:

Awwww! They are amazing. And yes, with dogs like that you will have a body of steel. Good to have companions to your workouts, huh?

Yes, absolutely! These 2 are whipping me into shape quite quickly… One way or another ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. They are beautiful! Mazel Tov on the new family additions. I am a firm believer that dogs and dog people are good people! โค

Thank you Lisa! I agree with you 100% on that ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Soul Gifts says:

Gorgeous dogs. They would eat my little dog for a snack and still be hungry ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope not! Little dogs are not lunch… Unless it’s in a bun ๐Ÿ˜‰ They do eat everything though. :/

4. chape says:

Lovely couple!!! Iยดm so happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, D! You should see these two help me exercise ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. chape says:

I can imagine… My God, Good luck!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ The bikini body is sure thing!

5. Huskies are amazing dogs. Wicked smart animals, and, yeah, endless energy. Good luck keeping up ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! I’m tryingโ€ฆalready been dragged behind them a few times. Now just trying to get my feet to the ground ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. srbottch says:

Dogs are great companions that seem to sense your mood. They know when you’re angry, frustrated and happy. They fill voids in our lives. My dog Jake is nearly 12 and slowing down a bit but he still gives us his best kisses and hugs. Enjoy your new additions.

I will ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, they are just the sweetest. Dog kisses are the most genuine ever โค Hugs to Jake!

7. Glenda says:

Looks like you have the most motivating , loving , snuggly, gym ever. Get in shape and be protected and loved at the same time. Awesome!

Thanks! I do, and they’re whipping me into shape ๐Ÿ˜€

8. luv these two cuties!

Thanks! They are keeping me busy ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. They are adorable I love Husky we had a beautiful American Eskimo/Siberian Hsky mix all white female she was beautiful and adorable sadly is no more here in this world. She is very much missed you can see her here on my post dedicated. http://yesterdayafter.com/2015/12/05/an-unforgettable-star/

Enjoy your beautiful dogs every minute! โค
    Carolina