New Experiment: The Perfect Lips!

on

Hello, I’m Mliae and I’m a beauty junkie! I love face care, body care and all things pretty. Only one teensy little problem though…As a woman, I spend a fortune on beauty products but only half of them actually do what they claim and some of them actually make problems worse?! So, I’m setting out to find the best and worst products for those smackers of ours.

I am a lip balm addict during the cold months. Under, over or in place of lipstick. I am now that frustrated because some of our most popular products are tearing my lips to shreds. So I’ve made up my mind that I will use and review every product I have within  my grasp…and then some; until I find the perfect combo for soft, supple, beautiful pouty lips that hold long lasting colour and make this girls smile look Ahhh-mazing! 😀

Stay tuned…Product reviews and more coming soon!

What are some of the products you swear by?

Let’s get this party started!

1. neekadoll says:

Clarins Moisturizing Replenishing Lip Balm is amazing. Soothes your lips right away. Can be worn on it’s own or over your fave lippy to help prevent it drying out.
    Xoxo neekadoll

Thanks! I’ll look for it 🙂

2. I too have found a lot have damaged my lips. I use Avon lip treatment now n it has been a God send x

Great to know! I’ll have to look that stuff up 🙂

3. Autumn says:

Nuxe lip balm pot, Carmex. Look forward to reading your beauty posts.

Thanks for sharing! Carmex…thats an oldie but a goodie 🙂 I’ll have to look up Nuxe, I don’t think I’ve seen it here.

4. Personally, Clarins, but looking forward to your results

I have to try this Clarins. What is the approximate cost? And thank you, I’m looking forward to this 🙂

1. 31 euros more or less, but worth every euro…

On it. I’ll be looking for it during my next shopping trip 😉