Let me begin by saying that I am a huge proponent of M.A.C. I have been a fan of this cosmetics company for the past 15 years. I thought it only appropriate to test out one of my favourite brands while searching for the perfect lip products to create the perfect pout. So I did. This lipstick runs for $17 in the states or 21,50€ in the EU.
That said, I decided to take a chance on this shade (Hue). I normally wear a lot of nude shades for a day-to-day basis so this didn’t seem like too much of a stretch. I have to say, I do not like this shade. Its too young for me and washes me out completely. I’m sure that this shade would look AH-mazing on a olive complexioned early 20 something. But for me? Honestly? Nope.
What I like about this product:
- It’s M.A.C – one of my favourite brands!
- It lasts through life activities and shows well under stage or club lights
- Stays put. Doesn’t creep through the sid
What I don’t like about this product:
- The shade
- If your lips aren’t properly lined and moisturized, this light shade shows every crack and dry spot
- Not for me. I will buy and use MAC lipstick for years to come, but not this shade…ever again.
The hunt for the perfect pout continues…
What are some of your fave lipsticks and shades?