The Versatile blogger award!
Heeyyyyy…look what I got! 😀 Thank you so much to The Utopian Universe for nominating me for this awesome award! If you aren’t already with this imaginative and informative blog, you really should check it out…It’s pretty high on my follow list. I have to admit that finding I’ve been nominated for an award such as this really means so much to me. In my mind, it’s the huge reward of peer recognition for a solid job – well done! Thank you again! 😀
So here’s the basic rules of engagement: List 7 things we don’t about you, and nominate 10 of your fellow versatile bloggers who you think excel at what they do!
7 things about me you probably don’t already know:
- I prefer board games to video games
- I really love eating fondue
- I’m a closet Jennifer Anniston fan. (Well, not anymore in the closet now, I guess…haha)
- I can never bake a cake because I always eat all the dough beforehand
- I keep hoping that this contouring phase will blow over so I don’t have to start putting my face on inside out.
- I am clumsy. You know that lady striding past in heels that suddenly disappears behind a parked car? Yup. That’s me.
- Any time I see a woman rocking her confidence on social media that isn’t a size teeny-tiny, I go on a liking spree. Rock those curves, girl!
My 10 super versatile nominees are:
- Zero Creativity Learnings
- Leenas Creative Box
- R Prab
- Spiritual Journey’s
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Worldly G Blog
- Lisa Pomerantzster
- The Writing Continuous
- Teleporting Weena
Now that I’ve got my crown on, roses in hand and happy blogger tears going, I’ll give you my royal wave and blow you a kiss. :* Blogger Awards ROCK!