Teadora Nourishing lip butter from Brazil is the product I am reviewing today on my search to find the products to create the perfect pout. I really like this product. It does not leave my lips dried out after 1,000 uses. I found that, even better, I’m not applying it all day long. It lasts much longer than the average lip balm, so I re-apply maybe 5-6 times per day.
What I like about this product:
- Exfoliating properties. Because this is the slightest bit gritty, it gently exfoliates the dead skin on your lips, so you don’t find yourself mindless rubbing your lips.
- I think it smells good. I can’t exactly place what the scent is, but it smells…clean, not chemical-y.
- It lasts for-ev-er! Due to the fact that its super thick, its virtually impossible to get a ton of it to use at one go.
- Product is Vegan. The ingredients I found are as follows: Buriti, Açaí, Cupuaçu, Buriti, Brazil Nut, Andoriba, Maracujá (Passion Fruit), Açaí oils, Cupuaçu, Murumuru, Mango butters & Carnaúba Wax
- Price. This product is very affordable, and with the fact that it lasts soon long it’s a good buy. Solid 🙂
What I don’t like about this product:
- The almost un-noticeable grit contained within, takes some getting used to
- You have to use your finger. You’ll be swiping for ten minutes with a lipstick brush to get any, because it is solid its so thick.
- Labelling. (I know, it has nothing to do with product performance) But if you’re like me, you like all your tubes and bottles looking new and beautiful. With heavy use and banging around in my bag, the ink does rub down a bit in some places such as the container lid.
For me, this one is a keeper. I will have it in my beach bag this summer. I will be buying more, and I like this product so much I want to try to some of the other products in Teadora’s line as well.
Keeper Tally: 2
- Teadora Nourishing lip butter
- Clarins lip balm with rose wax
I would love to hear your thoughts about Teadora products.
The search continues!