Blogroll

I had to do it. This is my first blogroll, so I hope I’m going about it correctly. With so many blogs coming and going these days, I thought maybe I should share a few of my reliable favorites which publish good content and have been around for awhile.

The Millionaires DigestΒ These people really know how to amp up my reader! Filled with awesome, relevant articles for bloggers, events & some fun stuff to read too!

Chape Personal Trainer I have David to thank for my recent body transition this year. He’s an awesome trainer and a great friend πŸ™‚ So I stalk this blog for new things to try.

Leanna’s Creative Box Leenna is a super writer and an absolute blast! Β Her published short stories will suck you right in. Believe it! πŸ˜‰

A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales Jacqueline is just awesome πŸ™‚ She is regularly throwing blog parties, and she is an incredibly talented, published poet.

Dream Big, Dream Often Dray, Dray, Dray… This guy is a networking genius! He’s full of fun ideas, blog events, and relevant reading material.

Mrs. Strawberry Blonde My favourite cosmetics hoarder πŸ˜‰ She posts frequent reviews on our favourite every dayΒ beauty items. She has a ‘no holds barred’ approach and really says what she thinks. Plus, she’s crazy organized. Have you seen her category list? Mind-blowing!

The Utopian UniverseΒ This blog keeps it coming by sharing honest thoughts and self-reflection

Dragullar Seriously, thisΒ bloggerΒ is a genius! If you’re feeling a bit rusty from your University classes, this blog will keep you on your toes! Best Part? Assistance solving problems without being laughed it πŸ˜€ Ok, laughed at too much ;P

Dancing with Mosquitos Prabhat is a documentary and book fiend. He shares lots of knowledge you wouldn’t find easily, plus he’s a pretty cool guy!

Spiritual Journey Inspirational and blogging through a journey of self-discovery. If only we were all that brave!

Sable EyesΒ Short fiction, real life and offers solid blogging advice. Very helpful blogger πŸ™‚

Sr Bottch Funny, real-life stories and reflections

Lisa Pomerantzster , a funny yiddish speaking alternative family blogger. Her insights and opinions are written in a hilarious fashion that will keep you coming back for more.

There are many more blogs that I follow, but the above listed are some of my faves.

If you’re curious, what attracts me to a certain blog, I’ll tell you. They are informative, helpful, creative. The bloggers post frequently, but not 30 times a day. These are all incredibly friendly people and they realize that people are taking time out of their lives to read what they have to write. There is no posting just for the sake of posting, the content actually says something, it is well formatted, original and easy to read.

Thanks for reading!

1. chape says:

Awesome bloggers! I canΒ΄t believe IΒ΄ve made the cut πŸ™‚
    Hugs!!

Of course you did! πŸ™‚ Hugs!

2. I will certainly check these blogs out…this is unrelated but I thought of you…I was watching a tv programme the other evening and a stunning bridal bouquet was featured…cream and lilac roses with fairy lights! A little battery powered pack that lit the whole thing up! Lovely for a winter/evening wedding πŸ™‚

OMG, THANKS!! That is so sweet of you to have me in mind ❀ That sounds awesome πŸ˜€ Hmmm…wonder where I could find a pic of something like that…pinterest maybe?

I’m on the hunt now πŸ˜‰ I’ll post a link in reply if I find it to see if its close!

1. Or perhaps Google…although an imaginative and creative florist could probably make one..I do know you can get little led light packs quite cheaply but I suppose it depends on how good you are at flower arranging….good luck!

Like this?! https://www.lights4fun.co.uk/inspiration/wedding-lights/floral-wedding-lights
        Lady, you have created a monster…I love this idea! Will be spending the entire day looking at fairy lighting and bouquets today πŸ˜‰ I am awful at flower arranging. But I think if I got the lights, we could ask the florist to tie them in under the larger flowers πŸ˜€ Thanks! Keep those ideas coming!

3. Yes that’s them!! They look so pretty!! I’m really pleased you like them and I’m pleased you found a link too! Glad you like the idea : ) xx

3. Reblogged this on alienatednation and commented:
    Great Mliae. Thank you for the recommendations.

Sure thing! Thanks for the reblog πŸ˜‰

4. kristinakoti says:

I will definitely check them out πŸ™‚ I am very curious to know more. Thanks for sharing ❀

Very cool πŸ™‚

5. Thank you so much for your kind words, it is very appreciated
    Brooke

Sure thing, I appreciate your blog πŸ™‚

6. Aww, Mliae. You’re just awesome! Thank you so much for the kind words and for the recommendations. Can’t wait to check them all out when I’m back to fullspeed! πŸ˜€

I only speak the truth, my dear! You’re welcome and thanks for the awesomeness! πŸ˜€

7. You have listed some of my favorites. Great taste. ☺

Great minds…. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

8. Thank you so much for including me in your blogroll! I’m blushing. Literally! xx
    I’ll check out the other blogs.

Of course I included you, you’re my reliable reference resource for all things pretty! πŸ˜€

1. Mwah! xx
        Again, thank you. πŸ™‚

Sure thing, girlie πŸ™‚

9. jlfatgcs says:

Really good list…thank you!

Thanks…and …Sure thing! πŸ˜€

1. jlfatgcs says:

You are welcome!

2. srbottch says:

jl… is a fantastic blogger

10. srbottch says:

Mliae, wow, I can’t believe you included me in your selection. I’m truly honored and will try my darndest not to disappoint. πŸ˜‰

Of course I did, you’re awesome πŸ™‚

1. srbottch says:

I’ll check out your recommendations. How do I repost your blog or other blogs I’ve read and liked. I suppose that I could ask the ‘HELP’ but it’s not as interesting as you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

Hehe…I’ll take it! πŸ˜‰ Umm, there should be a button to the left of the ‘like’ button which says ‘reblog’. You click on that, write a short entry why you reblogged it and hit reblog at the bottom of that screen. Then…viola! Reblogged πŸ˜‰ Because some bloggers love and some hate being reblogged, as a matter of etiquette, I always ask first in the comment section and then thank them in the repost. As for me, I’m really flattered when people share my stuff πŸ™‚

PS- if you see a button with the wp logo on it, which says ‘press this’ – that is the equivalent to a reblog button. Different web designs, different buttons.

11. Whoop! Whoop! I just saw this link and followed it back to your online home. Just awesome to read this on a Monday morning. Thank you so much for the shout out. I sincerely appreciate this πŸ™‚

Sure thing, Jackie! I really enjoy following your blog πŸ™‚ Glad I could cheer up your Monday πŸ˜‰ Whoop! Whoop!!! πŸ˜€