Kindle Unlimited

Hi all, I found a cool little set-up on amazon I wanted to share. Since many of my fellow bloggers and subscribers are book lovers like myself, I thought you might be able to get some solid use out of this -especially since we are reading all the time.

Amazon now has an unlimited Kindle reader. It’s $9.99 per month, but they are currently offering a free 30 day trial that can be cancelled any time. As I understand it, the unlimited reader allows you unlimited access to millions of  e-books and audiobooks on amazon for the monthly fee -or the duration of the free trial. Also, it works on multiple formats and mac products, not just kindle.

If anyone is interested in this, this link will take you directly to the information and download page:
Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial

I’m seriously thinking about doing this. Do you have kindle unlimited? What do you think, good? Bad? Meh?

Thanks for reading!

1. I have been using kindle unlimited for many years now and I absolutely love it! The $9.99 fee seems meagre considering the number of free ebooks you get to read. If you are book lover like me and read at least 2 books a month then I recommend signing up for it. It works beautifully on my Mac, iPhone and android devices, it even syncs them so I’m always at the latest page whichever device I open the book from!

That is AWESOME to hear! So worth every cent then! 😀

Sweet! Really glad I asked around first! You know, sometimes you think it’s going to be super- and then it’s -meh. Sometimes you think its gonna be like whatever, and then it changes your life. Funny how that works. Really appreciate the feedback!

2. Just a note…be sure to read the fine print. Some of these “free” offers are hard to cancel, and you’re stuck with the program for a long time. ☺

Hi! Thanks for the heads up! That’s really good to know. It says its easy to cancel, but like most everything else – ‘easy’ is a relative term.

1. I did read the fine print because, yeah, well Van is so right. But it isn’t hard to cancel at all from what I’ve seen/done.

Yea, Van is right. Always need to check the fine print. Good to know that it isn’t hard to cancel at all. Thanks 🙂

3. I know Kindles are convenient and it seems like a good deal, but I still prefer a traditional book!

Girl, I hear you loud and clear. I’m the same way, but once I started doing more e-book reviews, I realized that readers are a necessity.

1. True, especially if you want to go on holiday and take the Game of Thrones saga with you..lol!

4. beantalkadhd says:

I’m an avid reader and love Kindle unlimited. My mom had it too and wasn’t as thrilled so she cancelled. It was simple for her to cancel 🙂

Thanks for the info 🙂 Simple is good! Glad to know you love it. Guess mom’s a bound book lady 😉

1. beantalkadhd says:

Yup, she missed the smell and the feel 🙂

Easy to believe 🙂

5. I just started the free trial. I’m sharing it with my mom. We’ve hit the limit of 10 books out at a time LOL. So far, we like it! I’m pretty sure I will keep it after the free 30 day trial.

Hey, cool! So there’s a limit to the books out at a time? 10 books though…thats a lot!

1. I’m pretty sure it is 10 at a time. It really is a lot. I just have a bad habit of picking out way more than I can read at one time lol