That moment when…

… You decide to edit and customize your blog page, only to revisit and discover you have posted tagged posts as features instead of moving them into the new page you created. And you never even knew you could do rolling features on the front page header menu!

So, just in case there’s anyone out there ‘in the know’ that would be willing to help a lady out; I’ve added 3 new pages, assuming they should be category pages. The last time I did this was many months ago and I can’t for the life of me remember how I did it. My issue at this point is – I can’t find the place, or the way, to place the title tag in so that all my posts under that tag will transfer to the new page category.

Help, please? Anybody?

Thanks in advance

-Mliae : Your current technology damsel in distress.

1. chape says:

I guess youΒ΄re looking for this: https://en.support.wordpress.com/category-pages/

1. I needed this too — thank you!!

1. chape says:

Hehe, youΒ΄re welcome πŸ™‚

πŸ˜‰ Hugs!

Thank you Saint Google and Saint David πŸ˜‰ I’ll let ya know when I get it all sorted. Apparently I posted all my blank new pages as updates too. Sorry about that :/

3. Sheryl says:

I was just about to start the search on this myself. Thanks for the shortcut πŸ˜‰

1. chape says:

My pleasure πŸ™‚

2. Sorry…absolutely no idea at all. The only thing I can suggest is ask the WP team…good luck πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ™‚ Nice to know its not just me that’s like ‘ummm…’ I posted in the support forum just waiting now for a blatantly clear response that makes me go ‘oh, duh!’ And then I can go back to pretending I actually know what I’m doing πŸ˜†

3. Roseylinn says:

This support page by WordPress might help: https://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/view-all/ They even have a video. πŸ™‚ Good luck.

This is exactly what I needed…Thank you!