It had to be done

Sometimes, you just don’t feel like clacking into work in stilettos. It takes time and effort to look like you just stepped off a runway and pretend that you didn’t just spill coffee down the front of your blouse.

Today, I felt like running in with a bag full of hoagies and a thermos of hot tea. You know what though? It felt great! Nobody laughed at me and it was hands down the most comfortable workday ever! To be repeated many more times.

Who’s with me?

1. I know that feeling and it’s amazing to not have to look like a supermodel in work sometimes 🙂

I know, right?! I’m glad to be in good company! 🙂

1. Me too! I’ve spent to long dressing up and being uncomfortable

We should start a sneaker and suit movement. What do you say? 😉

Done! 😉

2. Glenda says:

You are comfortable in your skin ! You are lucky enough As are we who love your blog to see the humor in Daily life and what I call happy accidents!

Sent from my iPhone

Wow! Thank you!! 😀 That was great to hear 🙂 And I guess you’re right; I do feel comfortable in my own skin.

3. Mimi says:

Why should we have to be uncomfortable to look good?! Men don’t! I’m with you!!

4. Haha I wore sweatpants all day, and they are full of stains! I guess being the boss has its quirks 🙂

Seems that way!

5. I never did get the hand of heals higher than flats…

I totally understand… I have a bad habit of suddenly disappearing mid-stride, myself 😉

6. Goh Simin says:

That is why I will always love sneakers! Haha =P

7. rayneq04 says:

Comfort over looks! plus I’m pretty sure you still looked great! 😛 loving your blog 😊