Some great gift ideas I’ve been drooling over recently

The holidays are just around the corner, and if you’re anything like me, you’ve already begun the online search for gifts with reasonable shipping, as well as finding yourself day dreaming about what you would like to have waiting in that pretty box.

Here are some of my finds & fantasies for this week:

a1hhtlazcfl-_sx342_

Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Gift Box Reveal (Classic Black Card Design)

51uxjpiuvsl

Yankee Candle Advent Carousel

61hp9yb1qcl-_sy450_

KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series – Empire Red

615zzlwyv0l-_sx522_

KitchenAid KSM1APC Spiralizer Attachment with Peel, Core and Slice

(Ok, I’ll admit it – the kitchen aids are my fantasy…)

91nu7wrr7il-_sy500_

The Secret Life Of Pets (DVD + Digital Download) [2015]

91be52bubhl-_uy500_

Brouk & Co. Travel Cord Roll

8154a-vkyvl-_uy500_

Men’s 100% Cashmere Solid V-Neck Sweater (L, Heather Dark Charcoal)

71vatz6fll-_uy500_

MIHOLL Women’s Lightweight Criss Cross Cardigans Top Blouse (Small, Beige)

(Oooohhh, I want one of these in every colour!)

That’s it for this weeks edition of items I’m drooling over. I think my fiance would love this cord roll. He’s always dragging tons of chargers with him wherever he goes. Whats on your Christmas list?

Thanks for reading!

1. Elizabeth says:

I’d seriously consider selling one of my kids for a KitchenAid! But their respective spouses would probably object. And the cardigan is fabulous!

LOL! I know the feeling πŸ˜‰ The cardigan is awesome. It looks super comfy & stylish at the same time – one of those combos that can’t be beat, & I know I would be in it aaaalllll the time. Thanks for speaking up and I really hope you manage yourself a kitchen aid (OK, both of us) one day – WITHOUT auctioning off the family!

1. Elizabeth says:

I live just outside a really tiny village. Everyone knows everyone so I probably couldn’t sell them around here. Big city here I come! lol

2. Lots of ideas for Christmas gifts there. Thanks!

Thanks! You know how it goes, those hours searching for the perfect gift and finding everything you love yourself too πŸ˜‰ I think the candle advent carousel would be an especially fun one πŸ™‚

3. That advent candle… getting one of those! Very cool!

I know, right?? I was so excited when I saw that! I know exactly where I could put it πŸ˜‰ If you get it, let us know how it worked out for you!

1. It would be a gift for my nephews, but I will have her do a write up!! Absolutely!

COOL!!! πŸ˜€ Looking forward to it πŸ™‚

4. GET THE KITCHEN AID!!! Best thing I ever bought myself. It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

That’s so good to hear! That’s what we were thinking too. It would be fantastic to have everything in the same machine, instead of 100 mixers, beaters, kneading bowls, etc. everywhere.