Seasons changing

I wanted to share this photo. I love it, I love the scenery. Sitting by this lake was a joy and I will miss it terribly as I watch the snow drift in and the sunshine diminish.

img_6202

Until next time, old friend – now its time to slumber and sparkle wondrously under the ice covered caps.

1. r_prab says:

Hi Mliae! That scene looks quite beautiful with all the plants and a silent lake. The fact that you put it in black and white tells that you see it as losing charm.. I am a keen admirer of sunshine. During weekends I prefer to stay at home and relish the sunshine till its last orange rays are there.
    I get a feeling of closing of a chapter in this pic. The season of winter, with its new chapter will crawl in now.

Ok, Wow! You know my mind so well, it seems! You are correct, and your explanation paints a picture I would like to see 🙂

2. I also found myself looking at summer pictures yesterday…. not good, not good at all! The sun, the open waters….

Great picture. I would have loved to see this one in color as well.

A bit like torture, isn’t it?
      Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind or maybe attach that original here 😉

3. That’s a beautiful shot.

Thank you, Lisa 🙂 🙂 I just love that view.

4. makemeuplottie says:

Such a stunning and artistic photograph. The black and white works perfectly with the scenery, love it!

Wow, Thank You! 🙂

5. Looks great! I think a lake looks fine all year round but you have a point Looks very tranquil in the autnum

6. dray0308 says:

Reblogged this on Dream Big, Dream Often and commented:
    Introducing Life Experiment Blog!