Getting to know you 02.12.2016

How often do you blog?

My answer: Well, I used to blog once weekly. Then every other day was my goal. But it seems like recently, I’ve gotten into the habit of daily blogging. Which is awesome πŸ˜‰ How often do YOU blog?

1. I try doing daily… but more often than not, end up doing it tri-weekly

1. u2hearts says:

Everyday. So far but I’m still a newbie lol

Keep at it! πŸ˜‰

Tri-weekly is awesome πŸ™‚

Sure thing! πŸ™‚

2. Daily – in my 5th year

Nice! I knew you’d been blogging for an enviable amount of time, but didn’t realize it was 5 years! Wow! Congratulations! πŸ˜€

1. Retirement makes it possible

Retirement creates tons of opportunities…I’m looking forward to the day πŸ™‚

3. srbottch says:

Retirement gives you time? Wow, I need your formula. With grass to cut, rooms to paint, hydrangeas to plant (the wife’s idea), snow to blow, groceries to buy, etc, I can’t find a good time to sit and write. πŸ˜‰

4. It’s a simple matter of delegation πŸ™‚

5. srbottch says:

Your right! My problem is that I’m the ‘delagatee’, not the ‘deligator’. But, the truth is, I’m loving life. Thanks for your advice, though.

Spoken like a truly married man πŸ™‚

3. theonlysup says:

whenever i feel inspired. may be daily , weekly or twice in a week.. i dont know.. πŸ™‚

Given your genre, I think that weekly or bi-weekly suits very well. πŸ™‚ Nobody can be expected to write high quality technology or finance posts daily. That’s just…a full time job.

1. theonlysup says:

Oh thanks good to know u do observe my blogs..

You’re welcome πŸ™‚ And of course I do! That’s what happens when you create good content!

3. theonlysup says:

I’m overwhelmed.. Hope u find it useful then ..

4. I think I probably average 4-5 post per week. I try to blog every day, mixing longer posts with shorter ones, but I find it hard to be brief, so I tend to do 4 or 5 long posts per week, and an occasional short one.

That’s a good way to work it, I think. Longer posts seem to have a longer shelf-life, it seems.

5. I try at least 3 times a week. But if I have nothing interesting to say or to show it might be less. I don’t want to bore my ‘audience’ just because I set a goal πŸ˜€

Exactly. I like the way you think πŸ˜‰

6. I’ve been doing 3 times a week, but I may cut back to two depending on what’s going on life-wise and creativity-wise!!

7. janetsm says:

I started out blogging sporadically until I felt more comfortable with it. I’ve tried weekly and daily. Daily was too much for me. Weekly wasn’t often enough. For several months I’ve blogged every Tuesday and Friday. This schedule is working for me.

Hi there Janet! Thank you for sharing πŸ™‚ I also found that weekly or bi-weekly seems like a comfortable pace. Kind of like Goldilocks I guess…. ‘This one’s juuuuuust right!’

8. srbottch says:

I don’t blog my thoughts (I should because I have plenty), but rather my stories. Since it takes me so long to write one, my posts are infrequent. You would think for such simple stories,, I. Ours donut faster and more often. I guess that’s the challenge of writing for me.

Your stories are great though… Reading them is like being able to join the group at the table πŸ™‚ You write them in such a personal way, its awesome!

1. srbottch says:

Comments like yours motivate me to perfect the style…they also give me a huge ego. Keep it up! πŸ˜‰πŸΊ

Aaawww…that made me smile πŸ˜€

9. I try to blog three days a week, its just what works for my schedule currently. Eventually I hope to blog everyday, just like you!

Three days weekly is a good rate, I think πŸ™‚ Daily is fun when you get into the groove!

10. Atleast three days a week. πŸ™‚

Every other day seems to be the sweet spot, as far as blogging regularity goes. πŸ™‚

11. Once in a week.
    That’s enough for me.
    Thanks
    Shiva
    πŸ˜ƒπŸ’ŸπŸŒ·

It’s a good frequency πŸ™‚