Recycled Book Reading Challenge: Ghost Stories of the Old South by Edrick Thay

Hi there πŸ™‚

I’m late. It’s been a bit difficult to do much reading during all of the wedding chaos and the honeymoon. However, I was able to get my little grubbies on this new-old treasure!

We were surprised with a honeymoon in the Southern United States. And it was awesome! (I have been waiting for pictures to come in, to share with you) As you can well imagine, there are lots of spooky old plantation homes there and ALOT of history! So I was really excited to see this book and read through some of the stories before having to return it to its rightful owner.

This book is a collection of ghost stories from Tennessee to Mississippi, written in short story form. Ranging from the mundane to the gruesome, this book would be a fun one from pre-teen to adult. Its also a great addition to those late-night ghost tours!

If you would like to join our Recycled Book Reading Challenge, please do! You can find out what its all about by clicking the link.

I would like to link to another great recycled book reading challenge post from this month at http://www.teleportingweena.wordpress.com the post can by read by clicking here.

What are you reading?

1. ghostmmnc says:

This one sounds really good, Mliae. I do like ghost stories! Thanks for the mention, too! Much appreciated! Glad to hear you had a great honeymoon trip! xo

Sure thing! Check it out if you see it, its a fun read. We had an AWESOME time! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

2. janetsm says:

I like the idea of the Recycled Book Reading Challenge. Maybe it would prompt me to finally read some of those used books I’ve bought at the library.

It would be great to have you onboard! This was the whole point of the challenge; to motivate people to dust off those old books on the shelf and actually read them. I’m so guilty of this…luckily, I’ve been getting a ton of reading done this year!

3. r_prab says:

Looks like you found the perfect book as per your holiday location! πŸ™‚ Hope you are having a great time Mliae!

Thanks! We had a fantastic time! I’m waiting to get everything together to share with you guys! πŸ˜€