Amazon, WTF?! #weird

on

Good day πŸ™‚

I hope you are all well!

Most of us have a habit of scrolling through the internet when we get a bit bored. My weakness is online shopping. Not just because I love to torture myself with all the beautiful things I cannot have, but because I have a true interest in the retail sector. It all began with my ultimate frustration in not being able to easily find the gorgeous design worthy items I love in 100% natural fabrics. I still have this problem, though I have managed to find a few great stores. Anywho, I digress. Because of this fixation, I actually have to spend a LOT of time scrolling, scrolling, scrolling… Β I almost always share my happy finds with you guys.

I scroll through Amazon quite often. It takes awhile, but there are some really good finds there. While digging through, I come across some ‘interesting’ items. So I thought it would be fun to post some of the biggest WTF items I saw on Amazon today. Hope you get a giggle, or perhaps can explain to me what some of this stuff is?!

a boots wtf

Intrepid International Shipping Boots, Hunter Green

Can anyone explain these to me? Please??

a finger wtf

Set Of Ten Finger Hands Finger Puppets

This is just bizarre, but kind of fun in an Adams Family type way. Cool for Halloween maybe?

a cat wtf

Unspeakable Fortune Stephen Mackey Fantasy Odd Weird Animal Cat Print Poster 16×20

Uuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmm……

a bs wtf

The Official BS Button

I need this.

a face wtf

Functional Silicone Rubber Face Facial Slimmer Exercise Mouthpiece Anti Wrinkle by Abcstore99

Ok, I seriously have to giggle like a 14 year old boy now. Whhhhyyyy …. This contraption looks like it belongs on a, um, pleasure doll more than an anti-wrinkle whatever you want to call it. I just don’t understand.

a passy wtf

1pc Silicone Baby Nipple Dummy Funny Pacifier Soother Joke Prank Toddler Pacy Orthodontic Nipples Teether Baby Pacifier Care Design 10

Funny, but bizzar-o.

That’s it for my WTF post for today. What are some of the most head-scratching worthy WTF items you’ve come across in your online shopping?

1. Anna Elena says:

Funny! Therr is only one I have an explanation to. The shipping boots are to protect the legs of your horse when you transport it from one place to another. The rest are surely questionable, although someone always seems to make a gadget for anything imaginable. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oooohhh! Thank you! That makes sense. Looking now, I see those are horse legs. Was not expecting that, since they were under ‘ladies shoes’ LOLz.

1. Anna Elena says:

Hahahaha that makes it even funnier!

2. Ben Aqiba says:

Hahahaha….great articles πŸ™‚

3. r_prab says:

Haha! Interesting research!! I seriously can’t get over the finger wearπŸ˜‚

Thanks! I know, right??? Strangest thing I’ve seen in awhile.

4. Tabi Bee says:

Oh my gosh the hands on the fingers are so WEIRD but hilarious!! I’ve never come across these things before ahaha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

5. kindfeelings says:

The wrappings around the boots gives them a zombie look. The finger puppets make my skin crawl. The cats head is a bit big for the body. The BS button looks like a good stress release toy. The mouthpiece looks like a sex toy.

6. funpunblog says:

…amazing what bargains you can find online. I’m buying all of them!

7. Impacting Every Life Positively says: