Fun Halloween Must-Haves!

I love Halloween! While we’re not in a country that really goes all out on Halloween stuff, we love to browse the online stores and daydream about all the cool stuff we would love to put up around here to have some fun or really freak out the neighbors. I keep fantasizing that I will have a Halloween party. That everyone will dress up and not think me odd because I love it so much. Maybe this year?

Here are some fun things I’d love to have to throw the super party I’ve been dreaming about:

51z8pyWqCML

71″ Life Size Hanging Animated Talking Witch Halloween Haunted House Prop Decor

71Pz0KsgNFL._SX425_

Amscan Family Friendly Halloween Trick Or Treat Mega Value Party Scene Setters Wall Decorating Kit (32 Piece), 65″ X 32 1/2″, Black

71SCF-fVCJL._SX425_

AerWo Halloween Decoration Black Lace Spiderweb Fireplace Mantle Scarf Cover Festive Party Supplies 45 X 243cm 18 x 96 inch

71Q640Yh3bL._SX425_

Halloween Party Cups , Live “Blood” of Theme Parties – 10 Pack Amazlab Blood Bag Drink Container Set of 10 IV Bags 11.5 Fl Oz, Halloween Party Cups

71zCDw+BiKL._SX425_

Beistle Inflatable Vampire and Coffin Cooler, 3-Feet 6-Inch Width by 30-Inch Height

Ok, but seriously – How Cool is that cooler! I saw one of these once & I’ve been lusting after it ever since. Too fun!

61RZ3TkbtBL._SX425_

100 Premium Quality Balloons: 12 inches Black and orange latex balloons birthday party Halloween decoration and events

81iF8XDiG9L._SX425_

42PCS Bloody Footprints Floor Clings – Halloween Vampire Zombie Party Decorations Decals Stickers Supplies

Ok, let’s be honest here…we all know I’d just wind up using these to prank my husband.

Now I’ve done it. I’ve given myself Halloween fever. I mean really, will people think I’m that crazy if I’m the only one dressed up and begging for candy? Maybe. Will they have a fantastic time at a party where everyone is dressed-up and sugar-crazed? Hell yes, they will.

What’s your Halloween Mode?

1. Tony Burgess says:

You might know I work for a blood bank so the iv/blood bags are a hoot.

Ha! That’s awesome πŸ˜€ I thought those were really fun. So glad you think so too!

2. Oh! That’s scary!

Heheh…Gotcha! πŸ˜‰

3. phoebebosslady says:

Here in norway there is not that much halloween stuff either, but we have some decorations in a few stores, and most people I know have a party or goes to one. I love halloween, so I decorate every year on the evening of 30 september.

Sounds wonderful! We really should start. Maybe I begin integrating a bit more decor every year?

1. phoebebosslady says:

You should, one day with decorations is too short, lol.

4. We actually have a home to decorate this year and I am totally stumped. We don’t have a covered door and I’m worried about all the rain we sometimes can get in Toronto in the fall

Ooohhh…good call. I’d be worried about the rain too! I saw this really cool projector (we want it) that shines pictures of zombies breaking through the wall & stuff – can be from the inside to the windows – that’d be fun! We have quite inclement weather here also & I think I’m going to opt for hanging a plastic skeleton on the door. They’re weather-proof & any destruction just makes it look cooler πŸ˜‰

1. I think I’m going to follow suit with hanging a plastic skeleton – my 10yr olds a bit of a Halloween wuss and the projectors “look too real” he says! Lol 😊

Do it! We’ll be partners in Halloween-ness! πŸ˜€

3. Love it 😍☠️☠️

Fantastic! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

5. jen_bookworm says:

I love Halloween! I worked it last year, all day but this year I better be off-so far so good. I just eat a lot of junk and watch my favourite horrors every year. I’m 28 and want to dress up. I’m buying decorations for my house this yr. Halloween is skipped by the shop I work in, straight to Xmas! I only have a small house and I’m opening my door to give out sweets. I have my reading list I should be reading really lol

Yes! I love it πŸ™‚ Decorate…and lots of! I put up some ghosts in the windows today. Feels like the start of something wonderful!

6. jen_bookworm says:

I love the decorations in the stores and will never forget the butler that Asda used to sell in the UK

7. LisaDay says:

Where do you live that Halloween isn’t really a thing? Is it just your street or the entire community? So sad. Throw the party and show everyone what they are missing. Love the wall art decorations and the blood drinks are gross, but fun.

I’m in Europe, many countries don’t celebrate Halloween like they do in States. But it’s coming…slowly but surely! πŸ˜‰
      I think I’ve got my mind set on a party this year. It must be done! πŸ˜€

1. LisaDay says:

Yes. With relatives in Holland, I understand where you live. Bring those North American traditions involving candy to your neighbourhood. Good luck.

Oh, I’m sure if we dress up and go hunting for candy, our neighbors will have us in bedlam. But hey, a party which requires costume may just do the trick! πŸ˜€

2. jen_bookworm says:

Wales. In the UK its not a big thing. I can’t throw a party house too small and being too shy dont know many people I just enjoy it my way 😊

You should just enjoy it your way…it is the best way, after all…no? Hehehe

8. Britney says:

Nice post. Thanks for sharing these finds. πŸ™‚

Happy to πŸ˜€ Thanks so much for commenting!

9. nscovell says:

I personally have been trying to create my own Halloween props. Something about a hand-crafted prop is so much cooler than a store bought one.

I made a group of these skulls last year. Look at how much cooler it looks compared to the store bought tomb stone in the back! I need to do some blog posts about crafted Halloween props.

Anyways, great post.

You totally should! Very cool to do that, wish I had that kind of capability. πŸ˜€

10. Connie T says:

Halloween parties are fun. Go to Facebook and join a rock painting group, there are lots. I am in one called Art rocks. Get a rock and some acrylic paint and paint a pumpkin and post a picture of it in the group. How You get lots of ideals and you can build up your rock decorations. If you can’t draw search for how to draw a pumpkin or hunted tree. I practice on paper and then draw it.

Heyyyy, that’s a fun idea! Thanks πŸ˜€

11. msw blog says:

Fun decorations ideas😊 Our Halloween is a little different you and your readers may enjoy these post

Looks cool πŸ™‚

12. That inflatable cooler is way too cute!

I thought so too! I really want one of those, how fun would that be?!