I Read a Great Quotable Phrase Today

While I was visiting some blogs today, I saw this in one of the posts. I thought it was so perfect, I had to share it!

You are younger now than you will ever be.’ That’s it. Simple. True. It really shines some perspective on the fact that most of us over the age of 35, miss the days when we were younger – had less responsibility – looked better in anything we wore, etc. It’s true though, that we will never again be as young as we are today. Years from now, we may look back and wish for this time to return. So how’s about we make the best of the time we have…now…and live with no regrets in our later years!

How perfect is that?!

Thank you for sharing! 😀

1. Although I think that is an encouraging quote I like to think a little different. I’m nearly 35 yrs old and although I do have moments where I look into the mirror and think, “ARGH!!” 🙂 I remind myself that with age comes experience and a maturity which holds so much value to those I love and those who love me back. I say “embrace your age”. My personal beliefs give me hope that one day, ‘I’ll stay young forever”, and that keeps me going too. Thank you ‘mliae’ for giving me food for thought!

Yes! What a great comment, thank you 🙂 I really like what you said.

2. Elitsa says:

Should repeat that to myself, thanks!
    Turning 30 in June and thinking more and more about my age…

1. The Life of Mary Elizabeth says:

Before I turned 30, I was thinking about my age and how I didn’t really do anything in my twenties. But then, I realize that now I have money to do things that I would like to do. So I’m looking forward to doing and seeing the world.

1. Elitsa says:

A very good point! There’s beauty at every age. Wishing a fresh and adventurous 2018!

Thank you so much! 🙂

Good for you! Traveling is a wonderful thing 🙂

4. The Life of Mary Elizabeth says:

Thank you!! I am looking forward to it!!!

Don’t stress too hard…especially over 30. I thought I was going to freak out on my 30th, so I spent the whole day on a boat with a bunch of strangers. You know what? It was all for nothing. 30 is so much fun!

1. Elitsa says:

Thanks and a big hug!

3. Advanced Research Technology says:

The quote holds true for all, except those who are growing younger. …and there are a few of these. 😉

LOL, why yes there are! I fear I will be growing younger in a few years too 😉

4. Advanced Research Technology says:

Might as well join us at the fountain. 🙂