Flabby-Assed to Fabulous with Chape! Week 3 Update

Hi there πŸ™‚

Welcome to my week 3 update! This week, I seem to have sabotaged myself a bit. I am hanging at around 70kg. Still having the weight fluctuations, but not as severely as last week. Not to mention, David wrote an awesome post about it (Click HERE to read it) and it helped to further calm my nerves.

It actually makes a lot of sense. I have, after all, gained a lot of muscle, turned my eating habits upside down & my body is getting used to a ton more water, plus my hormones are freaking out, and let’s not even mention the lack of…candy.

I have steadily been losing body fat, even if the scales don’t make it look that way. My body fat percentages for the past 3 weeks are as follows:

• Start: 48,7% body fat, 34,6% body fat mass & 36,4% lean body mass
  • Week 2: 47,4% body fat, 32,9% body fat mass & 36,4% lean body mass
  • This week: 45,3% body fat, 31,7% body fat mass & 38,3% lean body mass!

In short, my fat % is decreasing & my lean body mass % is increasing! YAY! I love it when I’m going in the proper direction πŸ™‚

This week, I know that I did not do as well as I probably would have given other circumstances. I’ve had a migraine for the past couple days, so really all I have done is take medicine, try to eat reasonably & of course do my workouts. But for any additional running around? Well, I was quite lazy, to tell the truth. Really, all I wanted to do was curl up on the sofa and just breathe there. So I’m quite proud of myself for keeping to the plan. But float around sprinkling fairy dust, I was not. That’s on me, and only me. I do feel that once my body finds its ‘normal’ again after all the medication I’ve ingested over the past few days, that we’ll be rocking and rolling towards a body that will fit in my too small clothes!

As for this weeks most hated exercise, its these weight lunges. OMG. I can’t even do it with 10 kgs in my hands! Video to be found by clicking HERE.

To be continued next week! See you soon and wish me luck!

If you are interested, Chape is currently having a contest. The winner will receive 3 months of online personal training with David, a €450 value FREE! Sign up by following this LINK.

How’s your week in fit been?

If you would like to learn more about Chape Fitness, click on the name to visit their site!

1. Glenda says:

I always read your blog and I think you are very informative on so many levels!

I have become a bit obsessed by your getting healthy healthy blog.

You might change my life’s day longevity. God forbid I should live long enough to make everybody I know miserable😜

But THANK YOU!!!!

Wow! Thank you so much! It is a great responsibility to know that you are following my progress so closely. I hope for all our cases, that this keeps going positive direction!
      You are very welcome πŸ™‚

2. Well done. Its interesting to read all those positive figures. 😊

Thank you! πŸ˜€ I keep going to read those figures…its my main source of motivation at the moment πŸ˜‰

3. New World Ascending says:

Well done, cooked, and baked. Carry on. We are rooting for you!

YYYYEEESSSS πŸ˜€ Thank you so much! It feels great to know you are rooting for me πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

1. Happy to do so! πŸ™‚

4. chape says:

IΒ΄m very proud of you!! Step by step, weΒ΄re getting solid results πŸ˜‰
    Talk later πŸ˜€
    Big hugs!!

YES WE ARE! Thank you πŸ™‚ I love that you are proud! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ This train will keep moving forward πŸ˜‰

5. Hi Mliae! I just came here from David/Chape’s blog, and Chape/David is very proud of you for persisting through your migraines. You’ve displayed a lot of tenacity! It’s great to see that you’re moving in the right direction.

Hello Josh πŸ˜€ Thank you so much for you awesome words and your kindness to visit from Chape’s site! It’s great to know he is proud of me πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Dragging myself to the workout mat with a migraine was no small task, but I promised I would do it, so kind of had to…you know?

1. Yea…guilt can be a powerful motivator. I imagine it’d be hard to make a promise to someone as nice as Chape and then not follow through.