How is everyone today?
Today, I’m re-launching the Recycled Book Reading Challenge! I originally launched this challenge 2 years ago, and I was amazed at the results. The challenge originally ran for 1 year, but it kept going strong for at least a good 15 months! After a while, challenge posts began to dwindle down. I really love this challenge, and I want to keep it going. So…Here’s the new and improved RECYCLED BOOK READING CHALLENGE!
The ‘rules’ are simple. Mostly all of us have a bookshelf sitting there full of old favourites which are collecting dust. Do we want to read them? Of course! Do we ever? Uummmm…Nope. This challenge is designed specifically to make use of that which we already have. Free, simple, and a motivator. Here’s what you do:
- Try to dust off an old friend and read it that month. Just 1 book.
- Write a post about the book you read on the 1st of every month.
- Challenge 1 friend by pinging them in your post. This isn’t required, but….the more the merrier!
- Either pingback to this post or drop your post link in the comment section (of either this post, or my most recent RBRC post – I will see it.)
- I will link to your post on my upcoming RBRC post on the 1st of every month.
- Also, as a bonus, if you decide to IG your challenge with the #recycledbookreadingchallenge hashtag, I will share your post & tag you on IG 😉
- This challenge is for 12 months, but really, just hang in there as long as you can.
It’s really that simple! Read before you Kondo-ize your bookshelf! LOLz.
Who’s with me?
*Photo sourced via Pixabay