Bacteria, Virus, Influenza …Oh My!

It’s that time of year again….the time when the floating crud hits hardest. And yes, I’ve got it. Oh boy, do I have it. This year its a virus. I’ve been fighting this off for at least the past 1 and ½ weeks. I went to the doctor and he told me not to worry, it only lasts about 2 weeks. I live in the land of 24 hour sicknesses. Two weeks seems like two years!

The physician gave me large bottle of cough medicine and sent me home to sleep-it-off, so that’s what I’ve been doing these past few days. I didn’t actually write this to whine about feeling blahhhh, but to check in with you and let you know that in reality, absolutely nothing has been going on in my world recently. I have, however, developed a new respect for the happy power of being snuggled in on the sofa for a prolonged netflix binge watch 😉

Stay healthy out there!

1. Marge says:

Hope you are feeling better soon! It is good/bad to be sick as long as somebody is there to look out for you!

Haha…super comment! There is a very annoyed someone here looking after me who also hopes I’m back to me soon ;P

2. sportsdiva64 says:

Feel better. There’s something going around here too. I was sick last week as I went from warm weather in Virginia back to cold, windy and rainy weather here in New York City .

Oh God, it’s awful…isn’t it? Thank you for your wishes! On the road to recovery very soon, I hope!

Thank you, doll. I am, quite literally, sweating this one out! Big hugs (non-infective)

1. Poor thing!! Big hugs back!

3. janetsm says:

I hope you’re feeling much better now!