Readers, You Decide!

Hello there πŸ™‚

Today, I want to ask you about posting some of my series’ a bit more often. I have noticed that my ‘Quirky Quotes‘, ‘Random Factoids‘ and ‘Getting to Know You‘ series’ have actually had a much better response than I ever imagined they would. I have tons of fun with these also, so I have been going back-and-forth on the idea of doing them weekly, as opposed to monthly as I do now.

I originally opted to post these monthly because 1) I never imagined anyone other than myself would have so much fun with it and…2) I was only posting 2-3 times weekly. I am now posting more often so it would not be difficult at all to include these on a more frequent basis as well.

You are the ones reading my blog, so I leave this question in your very capable hands. Would you like to see more of these, or prefer I keep it the way it is now?

What do you think?

1. u2hearts says:

I’m a fan of the Quirky quotes and random facts.

Awesome! Thank you πŸ˜€ Finally, I have an opinion I can take into consideration πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. Cyranny says:

I’d say go as you feel it! It is the most important thing. If you blog to please people, it will show in your posts. If you do it because you enjoy it, the experience will be better for both you and your readers πŸ™‚ Happy blogging!! xx

Nice that you brought that up πŸ™‚ I actually really enjoy doing those series’ . It gives me a chance to be weird and get to know people better! πŸ˜€ I agree with you that blogging just to please others will definitely show in the posts.

3. Jolene says:

The quirky quotes show your personality and that’s really great to see. Keep them comin’! Have a great new year. 😊

Hehe…loveing this! Thank you, Jolene πŸ˜€

4. Glenda Kilminster says:

I love the factoids and quotes. And I love the candle making ideas!

Thank you so much for weighing in!